Attorney C.B. Moore
C.B. Moore is an experienced civil litigator focused primarily in the areas of personal injury, insurance bad faith, and contract disputes. He spent five years successfully representing Oklahoma plaintiffs as the founder and director of The Law Office of C.B. Moore where he recovered millions of dollars on behalf of his clients.
C.B. Moore is a native Oklahoman and resident of Norman, his adopted home. When not representing fellow Oklahomans, C.B. enjoys travel, cooking, and learning new things.
C.B. Moore joined Allen & Mills, PLLC in 2018 to manage the firm’s civil litigation practice.
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Insurance Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Civil Litigation Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma Association for Justice
- Supreme Court of State of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2013
- B.A., Oklahoma State University, 2010
You can reach C.B. Moore using any of the following methods: